We thank you for shopping at TENSUNITPAINRELIEF.com. We're here to ensure that your experience is perfect. Our products come with a satisfaction guarantee and may be returned to us within 30 days of purchase for an exchange, or refund if you are not 100% satisfied.
In the rare instance you need to return a product, please read the following information:
- No returned merchandise will be accepted without a Return Authorization (RA) number.
- Please call our toll free number 1.866.449.1010 and speak with a customer service representative to obtain a RMA # and shipping instructions.
- We will credit you in the same manner as your original payment within 10 days of receiving the returned item.
- Unopened Merchandise: You (the customer) may return any "unopened" products and accessories within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less original outbound shipping charges. "Unopened" products are defined as having all original seals and wrapping still intact around the item. You are responsible for return shipping charges.
- Opened Merchandise: "Opened" products and accessories can be returned within 30 days of delivery*, but may be subject to a 20% restocking fee to cover inspection, testing, and administrative expenses. "Opened" products are defined as having the original seal or wrapping torn, broken or removed. You are responsible for both the original outbound shipping charges as well as return shipping charges.
- Opened items must be returned with original materials and packaging.
- Damage due to misuse, excessive signs of wear, or missing parts may decrease or nullify your refund.
- We cannot accept returns on opened packs of electrodes (replacement pads) due to FDA regulations.
- An order that has shipped cannot be cancelled.
- If you refuse an order, it will then fall under our standard return policy, where outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
- Damaged Products: You must take the time to inspect the goods upon delivery. If there is obvious damage to the goods, please contact us immediately so we can process the appropriate claims and coordinate an exchange for you.
- Defective Products: We encourage you to test your product upon receipt so we can quickly remedy any problems. If you think your product is defective, don't worry. In most cases, its a simple issue that can be resolved over the phone by contacting us. Please have your name, address information, and sales receipt available for fastest service. If a defect occurs during the warranty period, contact us as soon as possible for a Return Authorization (RMA#) so we can coordinate and process your replacement. Many of our TENS and EMS units carry a 3 year warranty, but please see each individual item for warranty information.
- Shipping Errors: We strive to be perfect but we're not always. We encourage you to check your order upon receipt and if you find anything missing or incorrect, please contact us and of course we'll make it right.